Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
SALTED CARAMEL CHEESECAKE
¼ teaspoon sea salt + for sprinkling
½ cup sugar
3 tablespoons fresh cream
2-3 tablespoons butter
1 cup cream cheese
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 cup whipped cream
10-12 dark chocolate cream cookies
¼ cup melted butter
1. To make cheesecake mixture, take cream cheese and powdered
sugar in a bowl and mix lightly. Whisk with a blender till light and
2. Add whipped cream and fold well. Set aside.
3. To make the base, grind cookies to a fine powder. Transfer to a
bowl, add butter and mix well.
4. To make salted caramel, heat sugar in a non-stick pan with
some water till it caramelizes. Add fresh cream and mix well.
Add butter and mix well on low heat. Add sea salt and mix well.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
5. Line the cheesecake tin with the base mixture and press well.
Drizzle some salted caramel on top.
6. Top with cheesecake mixture and spread evenly. Drizzle the
remaining salted caramel and use a toothpick to give a marble
effect. Sprinkle very little sea salt on top and refrigerate till set.
Preparation Time: 1-2 hours
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes