Watch how to make Eggless Chocolate Pudding, an extremely delectable dessert recipe by Anushruti.
Anushruti is up with an absolute chocolate delight. It’s called Chocolate Pudding and it can be put together easily with few handy ingredients.This dessert recipe will surely make you drool.Try this recipe at home and impress your family and friends. We bet, the bowls will be scraped clean.
500 ml (2 cups) milk
200 ml (3/4 cup) fresh cream (I used 25% fat fresh cream)
100 gm (1/2 cup) sugar
30 gm (1/4 cup heaped) cocoa powder
30 gm (1/4 cup) cornflour or cornstarch
1 tsp vanilla extract
Extra cocoa powder for sprinkling
– In a saucepan, mix the milk and cream together.
– Take 1/2 a cup of this mixture in a small bowl and mix in the sugar, cornflour and cocoa powder to make a smooth paste and keep aside.
– Heat the remaining milk in the saucepan over a medium flame.
– When it comes to a boil, lower the flame and stir in the cocoa/cornflour/milk mixture and cook until thick and creamy.
– Stir in the vanilla extract.
– Pour into ramekin bowls or cups.
– When the custard comes to room temperature or cools down, chill in the refrigerator for atleast 3 hours before serving.
– Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
Host:Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – http://goo.gl/VJYH9Z
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood