Learn how to prepare quick and easy eggless chocolate cake in a mug. I will be showing you how to prepare a quick chocolate cake in a mug and that too with least efforts and just two to three minutes. Normally when you want to make a cake, you make the batter in a bowl and then you transfer into the baking tin and then you put it in the oven for long. But today I will be showing you a very quick method to make this.
4 Tbsp all purpose flour
3-4 Tbsp sugar(powdered)
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 Tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 Tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp milk
3 Tbsp oil/butter
2-3 Tbsp choco chips
1. Take a big and white transparent mug and to this add all the dry ingredients. So start by adding the flour first, then the sugar, next the coco powder, then the baking powder and a pinch of salt
2. You can mix in a little if you want over here. Next add the vanilla extract, milk and the oil or butter over here.
3. Mix everything well with the spoon or with a small hand blender.
4. You can see the consistency now on how it looks. It should be a thick pouring consistency.
5. Then sprinkle a few choco chips on top and then put it in the oven for just two minutes.
6. It should be cooked but still little moist and chewy in the middle. Check by piercing a fork or a knife inside. If it comes out clean, it means it is cooked.
7. Let it cool down a bit and then you can enjoy with a dollip of icecream on top. So now eggless chocolate cake in a mug is ready with melted choco chips on top and moist inside.
Stay connected with us on the following to receive more updates-