Learn how to make Blueberry Cheesecake, an eggless desert cake recipe with Priyanka.
Not in mood to bake, yet crave to have a delicious cake? Well, Blueberry cheesecake is an answer to your craving. Perfect on a lazy day, this no bake, eggless cake recipe will surely leave you wanting for more such recipes for sure.
2 cups of biscuit crumbs
2/3rd cups of melted unsalted butter
1 ½ cups of melted white chocolate
½ cup of unsalted butter
1 cup of whip cream
½ cup of room temperature cream cheese
1 cup of sifted icing sugar
2/3rd cups of blueberry pie filling
– In 8 by 8 inch square tin, arrange a parchment paper/ use the mousse patti, arrange on a tray. If you don’t have these pattis make in a loose bottom pan.
– Make biscuit base with 200 gms crushed biscuits and 120ml of melted unsalted butter. Press this onto the prepared trays.
– Keep it aside to set.
– Melt 350 gms of white chocolate with 100 ml of unsalted butter.
– Whip 200 ml of cream till its stiff peaks.
– Take 350 gms of room temperature cream cheese and 100 gms of sifted icing sugar and whip together. Add white chocolate with 100 gms of blueberry pie filling. Mix together with a spatula. Then gently fold in whipped cream.
– Spoon this mixture in the prepared tin. And let it set for at least 4 hours.
– With the help of parchment paper, pull the cheesecake/ once set, open the mousse pattis spoon some blueberry pie filling on top and serve these cute individual cheesecakes.
Host: Priyanka Doshi
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifo…
For more videos log onto – http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at – https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus – https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood